2023 Duty of Care Awards Winners
On behalf of our esteemed panel of judges, the International SOS Foundation is pleased to announce our 2023 Duty of Care Awards Winners. These organisations and individuals represent an unparalleled level of excellence in their significant contributions to protecting the health, safety, security and wellbeing of their global workforce. To view the full list of winners, across our six categories, click here.
Explore our six award categories:
- Communications - This award recognises an effective communications campaign or programme aimed at mitigating health or security risks impacting a global workforce. Examples include, internal and external communication plans built to proactively inform on topics, threats or news to provide clarity or two-way communication tools used to interact with employees both domestically and while abroad.
- COVID-19 Agility & Response - This category recognises an organisation that demonstrated outstanding response to COVID-19 in protecting the health and wellbeing of their workforce. From information or advice to mental health support and evacuations, this organisation has been on the front foot of ensuring their people remain safe and their organisation remains resilient.
- Duty of Care Ambassador - This category recognises an individual who has made significant impact in protecting their workforce. From spearheading internal programmes or leading the development of new policies or procedures, this individual has led the way in their organisation, taking a prominent role in the protecting their workforce.
- Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG) - This category recognises the role of Duty of Care and Risk Management in an organisation’s Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance programme. Initiatives supporting but not limited to the environment, people, workplace or community, should demonstrate a connection to one of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals set by the United Nations or reflect measurable results in ensuring business continuity.
- Inclusion & Diversity - This category recognises effective programmes that promote inclusion, diversity and equal opportunity within the workplace. Through communication programmes, internal policies or events, this organisation has led the way in creating a working environment that is inclusive and supportive of their workforce.
- Innovation - This category recognises new or novel approaches to identifying, managing and mitigating risk, including utilising advancements in technology. Whether to make healthcare more accessible or to proactively communicate or track your workforce, technology and innovation should be at the core of your campaign.